Did I mention that I really had a fun time taking pictures of my lil Chub-A-Lub??...maybe too much fun, as is evidenced by this indulgent slide show....tehehehehehehe...bare with me alright, I can't help if I think he's Super Adorable..I'm biased....


9 comments:
Thanks for the link! Love your buddha baby. :)
Chub-a-lub or not, he's adorable! And I'm not at all biased... lol Pinch his cheekies for me! Seriously! I like the one with his mouth open like a cheerio. :-o
I think he is adorable as well. Loving all your pictures!
Yummy! I can't wait to munch on him in person.
Awwww my "fatty watty"! Can you hurry and send him home?
I don't blame you for taking so many picture, he is sooo adorable! And you take awesome pictures!
O.k. I'm back. I was at your hapahaole.com site lookin' at all three of your kiddos baby pictures...and I have one question....why haven't you cut your hair yet???? You hair is soooooo cute in that picture of you holding "hapa hannah" in her folder of baby pics where you were both wearing flower dresses. Toooooooooo cute, girlie!!!! :) Toooooooooo cute!
hey ardis....your next door neighbor here. Now you'll have to be careful what you say on here. Just kiddin'. Isn't it funny how everyone in the world has a blog?
I started mine in '05.
BTW, love your photography.
Wow that little guy is growing like a weed. Sorry we missed you guys this week. We were in Disneyland. Sorry Aaron we missed you. Ardis if you need anything come by the house anytime.
Post a Comment