
So 34 years ago today (May10th), my mom had me...I was her first "real" Mother's Day!
I imagine ~ she cried when I was born, her heart lept at my first real smile, she fed me when I was hungry, she hoped I'd turn out to be somebody decent, she hoped I'd be a good big sister to the rest of my siblings. I imagine she felt many things in the all the years she Mothered me, but most of all, I imagine she Loved me.....(lucky for me she still does...hehehehe).
For being that one MOM that would put up with me and always trying to bring out the best in me ~ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM ~ I'm not sure you'll ever read this, but if by chance you come across it, know that I love you more than you can even imagine!!
15 comments:
Happy Birthday (yesterday) Ardis! :-D
Happy Birthday Adris! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us, by coming to Luke's B-day party. I hope you got to do something fun with your husband and kids. I love you and your family.
Happy Birthday! And Happy Mother's Day! You rock (as long as you bring me butter mochi, anyway :p)! :D
Happy Belated Birthday Ardis! Next time we have eggrolls, I'll see if I can talk Tearese into letting me invite you all!
happy birthday! Did you take your picture with a timer perchance?
As I have already told you Happy Birthday, but also happy mothers day. I loved hearing about your mom and I hope that they are doing well.
thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!! Tearese, the pic of me, my mom, & Hannah were taken by a friend actually, before we moved here to Logan. It was an emotional day.
Happy b-day, fellow May-girl. 33 years ago on a Mother's Day Sunday my mum went into labor and had me at 4:30 am on Monday the 12th. I've always loved having a May birthday and feel an instant bond to other May-people. My baby will be one in just two weeks, can you believe it???
It was your birthday? I'm sorry that I missed it :( Anyhoo have a great week and come see us!!
Happy Birthday Ardis!! I love that Mothers Day picture! You all are so beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend! Love ya, Kris
Happy mom day and birthday!! Isn't may the best month to have a birthday!! this is my blessed birth month as well! Hope you had a great day!
hey- I don't know if you're interested, but I read a couple of bloggers who always have really nice photos (I don't know them in person). If you want to see, they're addresses are:
http://peaceandpandemonium.blogspot.com/
and
http://shortonwords.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday and mother's day! Wow! I love that picture of you and the "girls"!
Photoshop is amazing! I will teach you all I know! It isn't much. I'm still a work in progress. My little sister just barely taught me. I LOVE IT!
Hey send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog! Your kids look so grown up since I saw them last! I'm so glad you got a blog together...Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment