
Today we went to Bear Lake with my sister Mona! It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun! Just thought I'd share one of my favorite shots of the day. Hannah also had her Kindergarten Graduation today so be on the lookout for one more post..and some fun collages...hehehehe!
9 comments:
What a fun weekend!! How was the weather and water? Brrr. Let us know when your moving so we can help out!!
How fun to have Auntie Mona come play in the water with you guys! I better the water in Hawaii is MUCH warmer!
Yep, that's a winner of a photo! How fun! It's as close as you can get to the ocean in these parts!
*sob*
I love Bear Lake, what a fun day!! Can you believe our girls are finishing kindergarten, CRAZY!!!
Looks like you guys were having fun! It's been a long time since we went to Bear Lake. Did you guys go to the Pickleville Playhouse? Hope you are all doing great!
What a hot aunty! You can tell your girls are sisters! and I'm surprised you guys are frolicking in the water. Bear Lake if FREEZING!
Looks like fun times!
Serious!? Your sister looks exactly like you!
Post a Comment