I have to say that this picture says quite a bit about each of our personalities...minus Aaron of course. Let's start at the bottom:
Austin - He's a quite a rambunctious boy who's constantly jumping & tumbling & pulling faces. He's the toughest Softie in the world. He can be laughing one minute and crying the next but most of the time he's the one making people laugh. One thing that can be heard quite often in our home is "Austin, Settle Down!!!"
Hannah - The only girl in the bunch, she's quite the Princess. She's the mature older sister who sneakily bosses the younger two around with charm and class, of course. She loves to dress herself and it's always a surprise as to what colors the girl will try to match. A lot of times she's right on spot..for example, in the picture above, she's wearing all white for a day at the dirty sand park!! One thing that you're sure to hear directed at her in our home is "You really think you're gonna wear that?"
Henry - What can I say about this child that can't already be determined by the look on his face. Let me just mention what can be heard directed at lil Mr. Groucho in our home - "HEN.Reeeeeeee!" He's quite the lil Drama King in our family and knows that he's the baby. He's plays the role up quite a bit and it can by annoying...at times....but he does have many many cute moments..this day just wasn't one of 'em.
Mommy Ardis - As for me, I'm just happy to be here!

14 comments:
Um, I love it. Mostly, Henry's face! Ha ha ha! LOVE IT! I love your haircut! Have I mentioned that yet? Maybe I'll steal your picture and photoshop my face in to see what I'd look like. . .
ps, I, for one, am sad Aaron is graduating. I know, hurray for you guys and all, but moving?! Really?! UGH!
That is such a cute picture and description!!! I love your kids, they're darling!!!
so cute. Did Aaron make it to graduation? If so good luck on your move.
What a cute cute family!! Hard to believe our kids are so big!?! When did that happen? Love the picture!
What a hilarious picture! I think every family I know have a drama queen, a diva or a comedian/tough guy. Sounds like you've got their personalities down pat, lol. I love your hair style.
I love it! You are so funny! I'm so happy for your family. All the hard work and sacrifices have paid off. Are you planning to live in GR or RS??? Best of luck over the coming months!
that was stinkin hilarious! i have had experiences like this when trying to take the fam christmas photo. finally i said, I give up... if they are all smiling - well then, at least it's honest!
Love it! What a cute picture. I love the personalities oozing from the computer screen. I so wish I lived closer to you. I have been a slacker and have not visited you nearly enough since you have been in Logan. Keep on smiling and being happy in the moment.
Yay for Graduation!! I bet it's a huge relief. Super cute picture. It truly does show everyone's personalilty...I love it!
thats an awesome picture! Too bad Aaron is not in it.
Don't worry, it's not a D40, not a D60... not even a D80... oh but a D90!!! :)
What a cute photo! I am so excited to get to see you in about a month. I changed my blog and wanted to make sure that you have the new address. It's
thepoulsenfam.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Leona
Ohh how I am going to miss this perfect little family!! What a great mix of personalities that fit right in with ours!! Love you
Hahah! That is an epic pic! Love it :) The kids were so tiny!
Post a Comment