As I was going through my Notes section on my Facebook I decided that there were some Notes that should be moved to my Blog....so here's one for your Thursday reading Pleasure! HaHaHa! Some things have been revised because I realized that it's the state of Wyoming with ONE Season (Winter) and not Utah...unless you live in Logan or Park City that is :D Enjoy!
So when I read on Yahoo this morning that I was moving to yet another Happy State, I had to giggle at what they had listed as number 1..."Why?" you ask, because Utah was number 1 (a March 2011 report states that 2010's top 3 Happy States are Hawaii, Wyoming, and North Dakota). I know, I've baffled you all even more, but the thing that made me laugh so hard is that just last week it was announced that Utah was also the Top State in subscriptions to Porn (incidentally, Hawaii was ranked Number 2)!! I know there's no correlation people (really?), I just found it awfully funny! It also made me Google around to see what the other two States might have that's not so redeeming...just for fun.
So here is what I found for Hawaii ~ On the downside for that state is the fact that they bear the nations highest Tax Burden...if you ask me they bear the Highest Priced Everything! The only reason I know this is because I grew up there and unlike my children, having C.A.N.D.Y. for us, was a treat, NOT an everyday snack! And the reason why I think I Love Skim Milk is because I grew up eating my cereal with Mr. Milkman (for you people who've never had it before, that would be Powdered Milk). Despite all that, the children there grow up to be Happy Hawaiians, so THERE, you Gov't People who inadvertantly impose big taxes on us!
As for Wyoming, it's the Least Populated State....What this means to me, you ask? Why, I'll have to search Hi and Lo for friends since on average, one site stated, that would equal to about 5 people per square mile...I won't survive people!! But eh, I'll still live among 5 Happy People who either don't have the internet or have no interest in Porn, so who cares right?
And as for Blessed Utah, although statistics say that I may have at least 2 neighbors that have Subscriptions to "special" websites, I am still dang happy and that's saying a lot! "Why", you say? Because it's not the Porn thing that's a downside for me, it's the fact that there is only ONE Season here in my part of Utah {Logan to be exact} and it's,...You Guessed It....WINTER (with much more sprinklings of Spring/Summer-esque weather than where I live now, I might add)!! And who can claim blissful happiness in that (besides Polar Bears)??? Apparently myself, and a whole lotta Northern Utahns!
1 comment:
Ardis you crack me up! Got to see your parents this last week while we were home for Spring Break and gave them an extra hug for you! :)
Post a Comment