Do not be afraid blog followers ~ the picture in the Header is incentive to get an updated Family Foto...we can't help the windswept look that we've got going on in the pic...Kaua'i Winds were high that day! :D
Alright, alright...and Aaron had a hat on before pictures were taken, and Austin's hair was "brushed in a rush", Henry has unruly hair and gel doesn't work on his head o' hair in humid conditions, and Hannah doesn't LIKE for Momma to touch her hair, and I...well, I didn't wanna be vain and crop myself out of the family pic and post a solo up of just ME in the Header now did I? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
stay tuned...
7 comments:
hey Ardis...it is a great family picture. I really need to get a new one of my family!! This is Andrea from playgroup!!!!
I am adding you to my friend blog list! Hope you don't mind. I just love reading what you put on FB so it can only be better on your blog...right!! You are very funny!!
I love this foto! You guys look gorgeous!! Glad you got to go to Hawaii.
YOu all look just fine! :)
Oh my!! Your kids are growing up! And they are so beautiful! I'll have to get one for us too...
Hahahahahhahaha...how like a man! Love the family picture.
1) I can't believe that you've returned to blogging right when I had a bout of the "winter blues"
2) I love the pic!
Post a Comment