Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas & A Merry New Year!!

I just want to be sure that I have all of my bases covered...so if you already got this via email, or Facebook or some other online site I might have posted it to, I Apologize...in the meantime, Happy Holidays to all of our Family & Friends!! Much Love and Happiness for 2010!!


Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Weight Christmas 2009
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

8 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I super love the boots!!! Happy Holidays to you guys and love you!!!!

Crystal said...

I love the boot picture. Perfect for the Wyoming resident. I love your family. Have a great Christmas!

Rachel said...

A merry Christmas to you too!!!

EmmaP said...

i love that last pic! Hapa Haole Days! ooops... I mean Happy Holidays!

Jamie said...

They are so sweet. We sure miss you guys!!

Let the party begin... said...

Love smilebox and I love the pictures. Merry Christmas Weight family and all the love and best wishes from the Frasers!

Angie said...

That was awesome!! Your kids are getting so big!! Happy Holidays!!

Jensens said...

Love the pictures! We miss you. Hope you are enjoying your new place. Happy Holidays!