Monday, November 16, 2009

In Other News....



It's been a LOOOOONG while, and I know that all of you are curious as to what's happened with us in the last few months....Okay, so not all of you, because I'm sure the "all of yous" I'm referring to are either Family or Friend (maybe even foe) and should know what's going on. BUT for those Inquiring Minds who don't know, we've moved!!! That's right, after all the Graduations back in May, Aaron got a job in Wyoming and that's where we are. It's been an adjustment but it's starting to feel like home. I hope to get more ( or should I say, Better) pics on the computer I now use so that I can keep in the spirit of my clever subtitle ~ "A Collection of Fotos and Fingerprint Moments" ~ For now, enjoy the one picture I've posted until I am able to find others that may be "Blogworthy"! Stay tuned......(it may be another few months, but seriously, stay tuned!)

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

YAY!!! can't wait to see pics!

Bonnie said...

I hope it's sooner than a few months!!!! :)
Can't wait, it's about time, girl!

Maren said...

Well, welcome back! I hope it's not another few months till we see an update!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! Did I hear correctly that you moved to a podunk town too??? We'll have to laugh and commiserate together, sista!!! Congrats on the move!

Let the party begin... said...

Love the chair...can't wait to see the new pics!