What an adorable card. Too cute. I wish Henry would have let me hold him longer. He is just the cutest baby. Hannah is adorable. Bubba is studly. Cutest family ever.
definately a cute card! It was so much fun getting together with you. I know I've never talked to you that much...I'm sorry, you are so much fun to chat with. However I feel like you found out my whole life history and now I need to catch up on yours! Your kids are so cute! Im so glad there was a present left for bubba...how sad it could of been! Take care erin
I love smilebox...sometimes it's easier than scrapbooking. I saw the pics of your winnings. I agree with you on the earrings, lol! YOur family is beautiful. I hope you have a great christmas!
9 comments:
Really, really cute family!! Did you get heaps of snow up there like we did here in Utah valley? Crazy...not erally gonna miss this! Merry Christmas!
Your family is so beautiful! And I can't believe how big Bubba looks in his picture! Such handsome children! Maybe you should have 10 more?. . .
What an adorable card. Too cute. I wish Henry would have let me hold him longer. He is just the cutest baby. Hannah is adorable. Bubba is studly. Cutest family ever.
CUTE pics Ardis! Mele Kalikimaka to you & your Ohana too!
What a cute card Ardis!!
Soooooo cute! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
definately a cute card! It was so much fun getting together with you. I know I've never talked to you that much...I'm sorry, you are so much fun to chat with. However I feel like you found out my whole life history and now I need to catch up on yours! Your kids are so cute! Im so glad there was a present left for bubba...how sad it could of been! Take care erin
I love smilebox...sometimes it's easier than scrapbooking. I saw the pics of your winnings. I agree with you on the earrings, lol! YOur family is beautiful. I hope you have a great christmas!
I have a surprise for you! Go check out my blog!
Post a Comment