A few posts back I posted pics of our Hannah that were taken by our Amazingly Awesome friend Randa of Alvord Photography (let your eyes wander slooowly upward and to the right...yup, that's right, you'll be taken to her site if you click on that button). Well, I wanted some pics of the boys because "Gosh Darnit" I think they are pretty cute too...oh and I wanted to shamelessly plug that one place I won a prize from (got that cute tie onsie from Little Diddle Boutique). Anyhoo, here a few shots from that session. Enjoy! I also promise to someday respond to those Tags...hehehehe!
H.K.W. 8 months old
My lil Studmuffin
Big Brother Studmuffin
Bubba Against the World
H.K.W. 8 months old
My lil Studmuffin
Big Brother Studmuffin
Bubba Against the WorldThanks Randa for putting up with me and all my requests for pics, pics, and more pics! Hopefully when we get family ones done Henry will smile for ya.
13 comments:
very cute pics! Oh - and I LOVE the one of all three at the top of your blog! did you take that one???
sure DIDN'T! hehehehe! Alvord Photography actually took that one too..I only take credit for "Sepia'ing" it out..hehe!
Too cute. Easy to take cute pictures when you have such cute kids.
Really cute pics Ardis. Are you still keeping up on the Japanese?
Thanks again for letting me take pictures again. I agree that we will have to get your family pictures done too and before it gets really cold. BTW, I fixed the link and now hopefully it will work .
I love your new header especially..thats a nice picture!
TOO cute...your kids are darling!
seriously, so freakin' cute! first of all, i can totally see you in your kids. my worry is that they don't have the kekaha accent. hurry up and get them back home so they don't talk like my nieces!
Oh my cuteness. I love love love what the boys are wearing! And hello I love your banner. Ummmm Hannah is so stinkin' cute with that hat on. Your friend is goooooood!
We stay coming up soon. Next weekend in fact. I'm so excited to see you and talk story all night and whatevers. I going rest plenty this next week so I have loads of energy to spend with you.
Aloha! My parents are the Crams from Kapaa. I'm sure I would recognize your parents if I saw them!
I have to agree that it's easy to take cute pictures of such cute kids! And yes! I know Keiko and Jared very well! What a small "blogging" world! :D I am going to add your blog to my list, is that alright?! So I can blog-stalk you. ;)
SO STINKIN' CUTE!
They're growing too fast.
Miss you!
ohhhh your kids are adorable! they definitely look like brothers and sisters!
I love the bottom picture of your little studmuffin...what a cutie, and what a great picture
Post a Comment