Monday, September 15, 2008

I Won! I Won!!

A friend told me about this Blog called "Seriously, so blessed!.." and she was not very fond of it. About a week after that another dear friend of mine from college, who I absolutely adore ('cause she's sooooo stinkin' hilarious!!) sent me an email about it and my curiousity got the better of me so I HAD TO GO CHECK IT OUT! Well, I'm so glad I did...not only did I find it pretty darn funny (if you're one of those who don't find it funny, I really won't mind if you start judging me right abooooouut, NOW!), I also won something from one of her Give-OH-Give-Awaaaay's!! In the wise words of Ms. TAMNer, "Yay ME!" But seriously, I didn't think I'd have a chance because there were 1682 comments in all...crazy, and the "Random Chooser Thingamajig" chose me...can you tell I'm just a little excited about winning something!!???

The End

oh, and stay tuned for some "dirt" on me and Big A since I just got tagged by my friend Kristen.

20 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

You are the 4th person who has referred me there this week. It IS very funny: it is also pretty embarrassing to be a Mormon-mommy-blogger. I am going to try very hard to NOT be like that.

Jen said...

What did you win?! I love that site, it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

OOOO, I'm intrigued, gonna check out the site right now...thanks!

tnralvords said...

I saw this on the website and wondered if it was you. That is awesome that you won and it is a good prize! Was I the first friend because I think it is funny, but it just gets old after a while. She is making a lot of money from it though.

Crystal said...

I have visited that hilarious blog too. How exciting to win something from her. I agree with it getting old fast. I thought she was way funny at the beginning and now it just seems dull. I am probably one of the people she makes fun of, typical mormon mom blogger.

Alicia said...

So...what did you win???

Marianne said...

Yay for you! You are "de big weener". :o) Woo Hoo!

HaYn Mama said...

What did you win!!!!!!!!!
At first I thought it was real (the site)and then I read the attached article and I totally fell in love with it. . . it feeds my superficial ego. I haven't been there for a while I must go back to feed more!!
love you!

kanaboke said...

Hey y'all, to answer the "What did you win?" question (I was hoping the clickable links that I added in that blog would show up a different color but it didn't), I won a Gift Card to Little Diddle Boutique, a website with all kinds of cutesy stuff for mostly girls. I did see a onesie that I'm getting Henry though..it'll be Fantabulous...and to answer Ralvords question, I wasn't sure if it was you or another neighbor, AND I agree on the "it gets old" part BUT only because I have such a hard time deciphering her purposely mispelled words...did I mention I got booted from college??? You'd think that'd be the easiest part for me!! hehehehehehe! P.S. There are a few clickable links in "dis here" Blog...see if you can find em.

HaYn Mama said...

Ok so I went and checked what you won on TAMN's blog before I came back and saw your comment. How exciting for you. Are you getting the onsie with the cute tie on it. That one is stinkin' cute. I read her latest post and about laughed myself to the bathroom. . . six pack now = stake pres. later Bwahhahhhahhhhhaaa. She kills me.

EmmaP said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Good Job, Roomie!!!

EmmaP said...

oh- btw, come on over to my Blog and pick up the award I left for ya!!!

Stephanie said...

Ardis...it's Stephanie Brazier from BYUH. I found you via another friend. I'm glad to have found you! You have a beautiful family! That's so cool that you won on the Seriously So Blessed site, and her site is so funny! I'll be catching up on your family more later! :)

Heidi said...

You won on Seriously So Blessed?? Oh, I am so jealous.

I'm a fan by the way.

The Candlands said...

Yeah, now that you commented on my blog...I can "blog-stalk" you!

Steph's In Life said...

Have you read the post that she wrote for single "sisters". It is freakin funny. I love that blog...so real and true.

tearese said...

you won? Thats awesome! I've seen that blog a few times, it can be pretty funny.

lishajeanne said...

Love that blog! My husband and I were looking at it and I have to admit we were not sure what to think. Then we figured out that it was satire and it made it super funny. Glad you won! How fun! I never win stuff like that so good on ya!

The Candlands said...

Soon, soon...I promise! Just fixing a few things and editing!

anake.al said...

i tagged you in my most recent blog...and now i'm gonna go check this site out!