Thursday, August 21, 2008

Six Months going on Seven....

Where has all the time gone??....





23 comments:

denedu said...

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw your knew profile pic of him. They grow up so fast!!!! Thank goodness for pictures and videos, huh? :)

Joel said...

Ardle, that is one cute boy. I'm sure he'll be as great as his namesake.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

So yummy--it is hard to imagine anything in world sweeter than six months old. Captain Tootypants really took off on the walking this week. They grow so fast.

Star Gazer said...

Soooooo cute!

tnralvords said...

That Henry is too cute!!!

Crystal said...

I just love his cheeks, he just looks so kissable. I bet you eat him up everyday. Love the pictures.

HaYn Mama said...

I kapu baby giant on Sunday!!! I wanna love him and all his cheeks!!! I'll even change his diaper!!! I pray the Lord blesses me with a big cheek baby that won't get skinny until she is 2!!!

Alicia said...

So if anyone was wondering if Henry was the cutest baby alive, now there is NO doubt! I can hardly believe that he is only 6 months, since he is so chunky!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

So stinkin' cute! Aren't babies the best?!?!
-sorry, that was my deleted post-bad spelling!!

Whitney said...

He is so cute and chubby!!

tearese said...

those are the cutest expressions. He is still cute for being almost 7 months...not that he wouldn't be.

nakagawa family said...

wow love your blog page cuzzin. We are so lucky to have a good dog like Kanani and the relationship between the two of them. We would actually like to have one more baby, kinda tryin at the moment keep you updated when it happens.. ;)

Ali said...

He is so beautiful! Did you take the pics? I loved talking to you the other day.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

About the personality test--you can take it on line for free, but to get cheezy, basic results they charge like $6. There is a book, I think. The website was www.colorcode.com, but if you search under "personality colors" a bunch of different sites come up. The colorcode.com seemed to be the "official" one.

I'm guessing you are about 75% yellow with the other 25 evenly split between the last three. Why? Because you are just so easy to get along with and fun loving, but you have a strong sense of right and wrong, are loyal to your friends and strong. Let me know how it goes.

Brittney said...

He is sooooo cute! And I can't believe how fast that has gone!! He is so adorable just want to kiss those cute cheeks!!!! Miss you guys even though I didn't get to see you much, when you come down this way give us a call we'd love to see you!

Trace said...

What an adorable little guy!

Anonymous said...

Wow your kids are so cute. Ardis, my Ethan and your little Hanna are in the same grade! For some odd reason I thought Hanna was a year older. How neat!
I can't believe your third is already 7 months old how time goes by so quickly.
Well, I'm doing good out here in American Fork. Rex got home from his internship on the 15th of August, which gave me and the kids about 2 weeks with him before the school grind again. I know your hubbers was on an internship too. It's hard when they're not around. I totally appreciate Rex's being home even more than I did before.
Well, thanks for dropping by my blog.
Aloha,
Nat

miranda said...

SO cute! Looks like things are going well over on "your side" of Logan...

HaYn Mama said...

did you log into your vox account before you went and looked at my post? That may be why you didn't see it. Go log on and look. . . and I no expect you to blog there just to have an account so you can see my naughty stuffs. love you and I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh that face is SOOOO cute. Kiss it everyday, they grow up way too fast!!

mindi said...

love that smile and those chubby cheeks!

LeolaniNYC said...

for real, i need to get my hands on that son of yours, he is so dang cute! you can just eat him up!
how come i had to read kanoe's blog to find out you had one blog too?! hello, we go back to hanabudda days!
i cannot believe hannah is so stinking big. girl, you getting old, LOL! i love that i now can read what you've been up to. love from NYC!