So I'd write something to go with the pics in this Blog, but really, all of the pics are pretty self explanatory. ~Haircuts and Henry~ pretty much says it all!!
I love Bubba's hair in the first picture...all spikey. Tooooooo cool!!! Ohhhhhhh...and what a cutie Henry is in that last photo!!! I can't get over those cheekies!!!! :)
Your kids are so adorable. Love the picture of Bubba and Henry in your bed. And hooray for Aaron coming home soon. I can't believe the summer is almost over.
Um yah so Hannah looks like a little anime doll and Bubba's hair rocks and hello baby Giant is starting to look like his tutu man. It's been too long. Are you guys going to Kaleo Ake's blessing? I hope so we have to see you soon!!!
I too love Bubba's spikey hair. We have to do the buzz thing because when my boy's hair gets long enough, it sticks straight out on all sides and not even the strongest of products can keep it under control.
WE WENT TO TARGET AND GOT KEIKO'S PICS FINALLY. AT LEAST WE GOT HER YEAR OLD PICS BEFORE SHE TURNED TWO. SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE YOU ON SUNDAY THEN?!!!! LOVES AND KISSES
12 comments:
I love Bubba's hair in the first picture...all spikey. Tooooooo cool!!! Ohhhhhhh...and what a cutie Henry is in that last photo!!! I can't get over those cheekies!!!! :)
Your kids are so adorable. Love the picture of Bubba and Henry in your bed. And hooray for Aaron coming home soon. I can't believe the summer is almost over.
okay - Henry is just too adorable! i need to pinch his little cheeks!
Bubba's fake smile is so funny!
Um yah so Hannah looks like a little anime doll and Bubba's hair rocks and hello baby Giant is starting to look like his tutu man. It's been too long. Are you guys going to Kaleo Ake's blessing? I hope so we have to see you soon!!!
So cute! I'll email you as soon as I get a chance to sit down for more than a couple of minutes at a time... :p
Your kids are so adorable. I love chubby little boy babies. I am biased of course, because I have one of my one! I just love those cheeks!!!
I too love Bubba's spikey hair. We have to do the buzz thing because when my boy's hair gets long enough, it sticks straight out on all sides and not even the strongest of products can keep it under control.
Cute Pics of the kids...LOVE them!
Look at Hannah's hair!! Does she love it. I can't believe how Henry has changed! Bubba's hair looks great.
I love the bottom one...FATTY FAT CUTE BABIES are my weakness! You are doing so well!
SOO cute, great pics BTW!! Love the haircuts too! ;-)
WE WENT TO TARGET AND GOT KEIKO'S PICS FINALLY. AT LEAST WE GOT HER YEAR OLD PICS BEFORE SHE TURNED TWO. SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE YOU ON SUNDAY THEN?!!!! LOVES AND KISSES
Post a Comment