Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Picture Game

I was on Naomi Masina's blog and saw this game. It looked like tons o' fun so I decided to give it a go too! I also have seen soooo many of "yous" playing the "What's a Memory you have of Me Game", that I had to "Stop the Madness" right here, right now..bwhahahaha! Anyhoo, this is how the game works...For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers (and I mean Cryptic...so cryptic I'll leave commentary on some of them, if only to attempt to get a laugh out of my small following). If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment, also let me know if you do it so we can all see yours!!

Here's mine:


MY AGE


A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO
MY FAVORITE OBJECT (it's not this one exactly, but you get what I mean right?)
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL (try Googling Favorite Animal N/A...yes, that's right..N.../...A...I don't particularly have a favorite animal, unless Husband and Children Monkeys count!)
MY FAVORITE COLOR
THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE
A PAST PET
A PAST LOVE ( imagine that, I used to LOVE running down busy city streets...'kay not really, but I did love running for about a year in my "earlier life"....circa Senior Year in High School, also known as the Anorexic Year...my family should get a laugh out of that...or Not.)
MY BEST FRIENDS NICKNAME (Google Big A)
MY SCREEN NAME (Susi if you're checking this, my screen name isn't Susi, BUT if you do Google my actual screen name, quite a few familiar faces show up...yours was one of my faves AND it goes with the blog that HAS my screen name in it; "Calling KANABOKE")
MY FIRST NAME (yes, my first name IS Sexy..)
MY MIDDLE NAME (and wouldn't you know it, so is my middle name!!)
MY LAST NAME (too bad my last name is Fatty!!)
ONE OF MY BAD HABITS(no it ain't doodling kids that pick their noses..and it ain't using the word "ain't" either!!)
MY FIRST JOB
MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME (just FYI, my grandma's name ISN'T Beverly so you might assume her name is Cleary...well it isn't that either..)
MY COLLEGE DEGREE(for those of you who know, lucky you, because I'll keep everybody else guessing what I Googled to get this Lovely Google Image!!)
WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW (seriously you guys, this image fit perfectly with what I am doing right now in my life...I just barely dropped that flower pot though.)

Hope you all enjoyed this Blog...I know I quite enjoyed doing it!!

7 comments:

tearese said...

I like this meme, its really fun! Unfortunately, I already scheduled the 'memory about me' meme for while I'm gone...sorry, don't hate me when it appears on my blog. If its any consolation, I'd only seen it once when I scheduled it, it was just after the fact that I saw it on 100 other blogs!

kanaboke said...

Bwahahahahahaha! Oh Tearese, I won't hate you..I'll just have a "strong dislike" of you...bwahahaha..NOT! Glad you enjoyed the meme. I'll have to look the word "meme" up and see if that means ~Games where one gets tagged and feels obliged to tag everyone else in Blog World"~ Have a wonderful time on your trip AND can't wait to see your Memory meme!! :)

Crystal said...

Love It! Some of those pictures are so hilarious. This is such a funny, cute idea.

Marianne said...

I loved this! I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the FUN on Friday...it was great to see you and the kiddos. We must get together again soon so I can much on Henry! :o)

anake.al said...

Ardis, you have the greatest ideas...Kay, gonna go do this one now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ardis! I LOVED the book, and I actually thought it was her best so far! Totally took me by surprise! Carl can't even put it down, haha Have fun reading it!

OMI said...

So funny!