Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Randa

My friend Randa and I got to shoot a wedding this past weekend. It was good practice for the both of us as one of us is aspring to be a Professional Photographer someday (hint: not me), and the other just enjoys taking shots. It was for family and it was up at Beaver Ski Resort. As I was going through and editing some, I found my absolute favorite..."Why?" you ask, why because I caught my second shooter Randa in the shot!!! I absolutely love the look on her face....Bwahahahahahahaha! Caught you Randa~Loo!! And thank you sooooo much for shooting this wedding with me...I couldn't have done it without you!!!!<
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Star Gazer said...

Ardis, it's so fun to find you again! You have such a beautiful family and I'm sure you are the most amazing mom!

tnralvords said...

Thanks for the shout out! Although honestly, it is quite embarrassing. I had such a fun time with you shooting the wedding though. Thanks for inviting me to come along. Now I have to get to editing all those pictures.

tearese said...

how fun for you guys! I'm a little jealous, but really I would be mostly nervous in a situation like that. Plus my camera is not as cool as the ones you two own.

Trevor said...

Heyl thanks for supporting Air Supply, Ardis!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

YEAHHH AIR SUPPLY!! Sorry had to give a shout out though not sure why. Hey I met Haley today and she was so complimentary of you!! Hope the weekend was smooth and we will see you next week!

Keiko said...

Ardis, thanks for dropping by at my site. Are you still in Logan? I stopped by in April when we went to American West Heritage Center. You live in a cool town. I really liked it. I can't believe how big your little hannah and Austin are now and you have another one!!! Henry is SO handsome baby! Do you guys visit Kauai often?

The Hardy's said...

I need you to give me some photography lessons and I think you should turn pro! It's so fun keeping up with you on your blog. :)

Doreen said...

Okay, that's really nice, but where's the picture of the new clothesline??? :p