I had a great idea on Father's Day to take some shots of the kids and make a great picture/video card for Aaron....little did I know, Baby Henry had other plans...besides the fact that he doesn't really sit up on his own, he was also super grouchy from what had already been a long week!!
I decided to create a slideshow from the shots taken on that day only because it really captured how my day without Papa around went, AND they were just too hilarious NOT to post.....needless to say, the shots never did become a Father's Day Card...oh, and note that Bubba really pulled some of the goofiest faces!!



6 comments:
HaHa those are funny. Good for your for trying though. Is that Martin trying to help you?
Cute, cute, cute! Henry has changed since the last time I have seen him. You have some dang adorable kiddies.
yes, that IS the ever helpful Martin who saw my attempts and came to be a Prop for Henry...and your kids are pretty dang adorable too Crystal...must be the genes!! :)
what a cute idea! Even if they didn't turn out like you wanted, this will be such a great memory whey they are older.
Super super cute kids! I loved every picture, even the not so lucky ones.
That was just to stinkin cute. I think it turned out perfect. . . You caught the essence of life!
Post a Comment