Friday was pretty windy (and cold...did I mention windy?) and we decided to walk/ride our motorized motorcycle to Morningside Park. It was soooo windy that the bike never went faster than 0.5 miles/hour AND the umbrella was a bit of a hindrance (you wouldn't be able to tell by the pics though.)



Well, needless to say, when we decided to go back and park the bike, the kids still wanted to go to the park, so we walked. It took us about 30 minutes (what with wanting to "tightrope walk" and whatnot) and it normally would take us 5 minutes by car, but when we got there, the kids had fun.......and even with red rosy cheeks and "frostbitten" toes, that's really all that matters right?


Anyhoo, as for the title of this post, I had to get pictures of the day just so my Darling Daughter can reminisce on her fashion choices of the time. I always have to smile (inside of course, or she'd be offended) whenever she walks out with her chosen outfits. I don't know if she gets it from all the Fairytales we read her at night...bwahahahahaha!



Well, needless to say, when we decided to go back and park the bike, the kids still wanted to go to the park, so we walked. It took us about 30 minutes (what with wanting to "tightrope walk" and whatnot) and it normally would take us 5 minutes by car, but when we got there, the kids had fun.......and even with red rosy cheeks and "frostbitten" toes, that's really all that matters right?


Anyhoo, as for the title of this post, I had to get pictures of the day just so my Darling Daughter can reminisce on her fashion choices of the time. I always have to smile (inside of course, or she'd be offended) whenever she walks out with her chosen outfits. I don't know if she gets it from all the Fairytales we read her at night...bwahahahahaha!
6 comments:
Hi! I DO remember you! I'm glad you left a note. You have a beautiful family! Good luck as Aaron finishes school. That is the BEST feeling when it is all done! Stop by our blog anytime. I hope it's ok if I check yours, too! Later! -Bean
Isn't it funny how a simple trip to the park takes forever, but it is still so much fun. Especially when it wears out the kids, so they crash at night. Love it!
You are such a great photographer!! I am so glad you found my blog, I totally forgot you had one. I am now going to be blog stocking you! and I love those pics of your kids in the rain!
Ardis! Your kids are sooo cute! I haven't seen you in forever...we have a blog too, you're welcome to stalk anytime. thejudsons.blogspot.com
~your cuz, Michelle (Suzie's sister)
Girl! GlAD YOU'RE BLOGGING! IT'S ABOUT TIME! And yes, I'm shouting all of that! I cannot believe your skills in photography! I got a glimpse when you sent me all the ones from the luau, but WOW! I want you to take my family pictures! (not a joke)
It's about time you blog. I will be stalking you from here on out!
Post a Comment