I love naptime..it gives me time to BlogStalk, check my email, BlogStalk, wash some dishes, do some Bloggin' myself, and BlogStalk. One of my favorite B-Spots to Stalk is Jasmine Star's. She takes beautiful pictures and pairs it with her beautiful writing..it makes for an inspirational SNOWY day....more to come on that.In other news, Aaron goes to Wyoming for his internship in a little over a week (May 10th to be exact). I'm feeling a little lonely already, but I really can't complain; he'll be home on the weekends whereas a friend across the street will be without her hubby for 6 months with no weekend visits because he'll be waaaay down in AZ.
Well, in the approximate hour it took me to type this out, Little Napper decided he wants to eat. Time to go play Mommy......

5 comments:
I cannot get over how incredibly handsome he is! Wow.
Is Aaron going to Wyoming for the entire summer? Sounds like you need some Aubrey in your life!
How cute is that and I hope you know that we will always be here while Aaron is gone.
Ok Ardis how oome you didn't let me know you were blogging. shame on you. Good to see you though this is going to be fun. If you need anything or get lonely come to our house its open to you anytime.
Well, at least you can have some occasional chocolate and not have to fast. ;) I'm sure you will still miss him soooooooo much though. And no amount of friends can replace a hubby's hugs and kisses. :( Still, I'm sure you will have no problem finding a ton of things to do through out the summer...lil' miss busy body. :) I don't think I have ever met anyone with more friends and out side of the home activities as you! You are amazing!!!! :D
that is a beautiful picture!!! And I love nap time as well.... ohhh blogstocking what my day would be like with out it! So I am glad you contribute to my habit! And so sad your husband is leaving. Let me know if you want a night off. I'll babysit.
Post a Comment