Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Fingerprint Moments"



So I just wanted to quickly explain "Fingerprint Moments"....been thinking a lot lately, and I'm sure it's just because I'm still post partum-ish, but I've been having pretty sentimental moments/thoughts. Everytime I see my kids playing nicely together, or fighting, or sleeping..you know whatever... I feel like I have to take a mental (or real) picture...why??? Because every moment in my life are "fingerprint moments"...each one unique...never to be created again in the exact same way. The only way I can get them to stay ~ indelible~ is to get out my heavy camera and "catch it". Maybe that's why I've decided to blog. I want my kids to remember; I want them to see My Memories of them and of life as it happened that day, in that moment. Hopefully, blogging doesn't become such an "addiction" that I miss those moments....

8 comments:

tnralvords said...

I love these pics and "fingerprint moments" is such a great way of explaining it! Welcome to the blogging world and I think it is great that I am finally getting my way with the two of you! HaHa

kanaboke said...

Bwahahahahaha (evil laugh)..yes Randa Loo, you've convinced me. Now on to the fun part..trying to make sure my spelling and grammar are okay!

denedu said...

It's so funny that you think that way , too, about the "fingerprint moments." I'm always joking with David that I wish we had streaming cameras all over our place to record all of the silly little things our kids do. Or, better yet...to record all of those crazy mind scrambling things they do that is causing us to lose our hair and sanity...which ultimately can be used for blackmail when the kids get older. hahahaha :)

shelly said...

Beautiful children you have, and really great pictures! I came on over from natalienortonphoto blog to check you out. Great start to a blog!

moshita said...

ARDIS!! So good to hear from you...it's been ages! I finally started "blogging" too and I'm actually enjoying it! :-) SO where are you? Are you in Utah? We're still here (Lehi), but Carl got a job in Provo so we're looking to move to Lindon next month! We both really miss Hawaii and hope to move back there someday! Until then, I'll have to except this cold weather and all the perfectly sweet "Stepford Wives" here! haha

TylerjWarren said...

I'm so glad you finally have a blog. My kids love seeing pictures of their old friends. -Andrea

Crystal said...

Yay! Aridis has a blog. I am so excited to see your kids and adventures with them more. It is quite addicting. I love your family!

Adam and Aubrey said...

WOW! Look at the little fatty! Wut woo for fatness! Kona is jealous of the amount of hair your children have.